FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $1500 USD TO USA
We are glad to bring our customers great value and service. That’s why we provide free shipping from our warehouses for all orders over $1500 USD to the United States. This applies per order in one complete delivery, unless otherwise agreed. Goods exceeding 30 kg / 66 lbs in weight or dimensional weight (calculated from the length, width and height of a package) can not be sent by normal parcel service and might incur surcharges for bulky goods. Unless otherwise specified, delivery shall be effected free kerbside. Inside delivery, assembly, removal of debris, etc. can be booked as additional services for an extra fee. Shipping charges on all shipments (air, ground and sea) will be determined by greater of the actual weight and dimensional weight of a package, as stipulated by the logistic companies.
SHIPPING TO OVER 200 COUNTRIES
We are proud to offer extensive international shipping services to over 200 countries like USA, North America, South America, Africa, Bahrain, Kuwait, UAE, Australia, New Zealand and many more. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be from one of those countries we will contact you.
We are not responsible for any custom fees or duties. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and you may have to pay import taxes or custom fees when they arrive at your country. You can calculate the duty assessed on your goods using the Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS), the master list classifying all types of goods and detailing the taxes to be levied on each category.
- Packages whose declared value is under $800 will generally be cleared without any additional paperwork prepared by U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- If the item is less than $2,000 in value and is not subject to a quota or is not a restricted or prohibited item, a U.S. Customs and Border Protection official will usually prepare the paperwork for importing it, assess the proper duty, and release it for delivery.
- Many import regulations only apply to goods imported for commercial – business or resale – purposes. For instance, most goods imported for personal use are not subject to quota. Further Information here.
DUTIES ON FURNITURE
Most furniture can be imported to the U.S. duty free, including seats, tables, beds, desks and shelves of any standard material. Mattresses will be assessed at 3% if they are made with rubber, plastic or cotton, and a 6% duty if they are made from other materials.
Shipping is divided in 3 categories: goods below 30 kg / 66 lbs, goods above and made-to-order furniture as follows:
- All parcel shipments below 30 kg / 66 lbs for items in stock ready for delivery usually ship in 5 to 10 business days to US. We also offer special overnight express shipping on request for urgent orders.
- Goods above 30 kg / 66 lbs are shipped by airfreight which takes additional preparation for packaging protection measures such as bubble wrapping fragile items, adding additional stabilization or protection and palletizing the goods so there will be no damages during shipping. We safely ship ceramic sinks, toilets and bathtubs this way all across the globe. Because of this goods above 30 kg / 66 lbs take an additional 2-5 day processing time.
- Very large goods such as appliances, beds, sofas, kitchens and made-to-order furniture which is manufactured according to your requirements takes about 8 weeks for production plus another 4-6 weeks for shipping by sea.
Shipping time also varies by location. These are our estimates for normal parcel shipments below 30 kg / 66 lbs:
|Location||*Estimated Shipping Time|
|United States||5-10 Business days|
|Canada||10-15 Business days|
|Australia, New Zealand||10-30 Business days|
|Mexico, Central America, South America||15-30 Business days|
|Africa, Bahrain, Kuwait, UAE||15-30 Business days|
|Asia||15-40 Business days|
*This doesn’t include our 2-5 day processing time for packaging protection measures such as bubble wrapping fragile items and adding additional protection.
You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order is shipped. For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase may be sent in separate packages even if you’ve specified combined shipping.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.