Poltrona Frau introduces Almo, the new Sofa designed by the Italian-Spanish duo Gracia Cumini. Almo collects, in fact, the heritage of Spanish deep culture: this name comes from the typical Iberian pillow, the “almohada”, and keeps its long, narrow and low shape that makes this sofa extremely comfortable. Almo is available in various sizes and different finishes.
Almo has a solid wood structure and glossy black nylon. The seat structure is made of solid beech and poplar wood with birch plywood sides; the backrest and armrests structure is made of birch plywood, poplar and tulipwood. The seat suspension is provided with elastic belts. Almo has a polyurethane foam and polyester wadding padding. Poltrona Frau offers a range of finishes in different colors: Almo could be totally upholstered in Pelle Frau® leather or it is possible to choose a fabric upholstery for the cushions and seat pad. Almo’s elegance is visible in the particulars, such as the the tone-on-tone stitching and the gunmetal grey finished metal details. Ideal to put as the central element of the living.
Designer: Garcia Cumini
L. 87.80 inch – W. 37.01 inch – H. 35.83 inch
L. 223 cm – W. 94 cm – H. 91 cm
How to order a customized version of the Poltrona Frau Almo 2 Seaters Sofa?
The first step: determine the product size and desired materials
In order to accurately provide you with a price, you need to tell us the following details:
- Product brand, model name or picture
- Product size: Usually most products are available in multiple sizes, like length, width, height, etc. Therefore, you need to provide detailed measurement information such as: 220 × 100 sofa, 120 × 120 coffee table, and so on. It is difficult to determine which size you want, even if you submit a picture and the name of the product series.
- Information on the grade of the material and the desired color: Furniture is available in a vast variety of materials and colors. The most common example is the sofa. A three-seat sofa of the same style often has dozens or even hundreds of fabrics or leathers to choose from. The materials are usually divided into several levels, each of which is divided into multiple colors.
- Finishing details: Differences in workmanship will also affect the price; e.g. is the surface polished? Is the finishing walnut or ash or sandalwood? Therefore, providing the size, material and workmanship details of the product is very important for accurate quotes and the ability to compare prices. A sofa with different grades of materials can have a price difference of several thousand dollars.
* If you are not sure about the above mentioned product details, please contact us, we have professional designers and product consultants that can provide you with advice and assistance in this regard.
The second step: Production and Logistics
After confirming your order according to your desired configuration with the manufacturer Poltrona Frau, the production cycle is generally 8-12 weeks. After the production is completed, we will arrange with our logistics company to pick up the goods and start the export procedures. We will then inform you of the specific sea or air shipping schedule.
The third step: customs clearance and home delivery
When the goods arrive at the destination port or airport, customs clearance and commodity inspection will take place. After the relevant import taxes and duties have been determined and paid, the logistics company will deliver the goods to your designated location.
Other Questions about the Poltrona Frau Almo 2 Seaters Sofa?
Please contact us and we will do our best to assist you. We are always reachable by email and telephone from Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 12.30 and from 14.30 to 17.00 (Italian time). Our goal is to offer you the best products at the lowest price, with the shortest possible delivery times.
We carry all products by this brand. If you are not able to find a certain product in our shop or would like an individual quotation, please send us an enquiry.