Moroso Armchair TAKE A LINE Special Showroom Sale – Only 1 unit in this configuration for this heavily discounted price. If you want the Moroso Armchair TAKE A LINE in another material and/or color, please contact us by E-Mail or live chat and we will gladly prepare a custom quotation for you.
Model: TAKE A LINE
Finish: LEATHER / FABRIC
Designer: Alfredo Häberli
Measurements: L 80 cm x D 88 cm x H 110 cm
Armchair by Moroso, Take a Line model designed by Alfredo Haeberli and offered at an outlet price for show renovation.
Designed in 2002 and revived after years with a novelty
Similar to a shell, with enveloping lines, which conveys a feeling of warmth and complete relaxation.
The Moroso armchair proposed here is in Pink fabric, the padding is in fire-retardant cold-foamed foam with a steel structure. 4-point base revolving painted The armchair is complete with quilt.
width 80 cm
depth 88 cm
height 110 cm
We carry all products by Moroso. If you are not able to find a certain product in our shop or would like an individual quotation, please send us an enquiry.
Your benefits when buying the Moroso Armchair TAKE A LINE from us:
- Lower Prices: Up to 50% discount compared to local prices in retail stores
- Genuine products with original warranty: All of our products are sold in original packaging by the manufacturer Moroso with warranty from the manufacturer, authorized distributors or official resellers. We don’t sell overstock, b-grade or refurbished products. The price savings are only due to the fact that we sell directly from Italy and we don’t have any expensive brick and mortar stores with a lot of overhead costs.
- Tracking number and shipping insurance for every order.
- Safe Payments with Buyer Protection.
- Real people on our 24/7 customer support waiting to assist and help you.
Moroso Armchair TAKE A LINE Price & Discount
You can buy the Moroso Armchair TAKE A LINE much cheaper than the original retail price in USA, North America, South America and other countries because we import it directly from the country of origin. In order to allow you to purchase genuine, high quality products like the Moroso Armchair TAKE A LINE at the best price, we mostly sell made-to-order furniture, that is produced according to your requirements by the manufacturers. All of our products come in original packaging by the manufacturer with warranty. When you place your order for the Moroso Armchair TAKE A LINE we will send it directly from Italy to your home address in USA, North America, South America or other countries.
Moroso Armchair TAKE A LINE Shipping to USA, North America, South America & other countries
Depending on the weight and size of the product, we chose between a range of the most reliable freight and courier services like DHL, FedEx, UPS as well as local delivery companies. We take the most comprehensive packaging protection measures and you will also get a tracking number, so you will always be able to see when your Moroso Armchair TAKE A LINE will arrive in USA, North America, South America, or any other country.
How to order a customized version of the Moroso Armchair TAKE A LINE?
The first step: determine the product size and desired materials
In order to accurately provide you with a price, you need to tell us the following details:
- Product size: Usually most designer furniture items are available in multiple sizes, like length, width, height, etc. Therefore, you need to provide detailed measurement information such as: “220 × 100 cm” or “large version” and so on.
- Information on the grade of the material and the desired color: Furniture is available in a vast variety of materials and colors. The most common example is the sofa. A three-seat sofa of the same style often has dozens or even hundreds of fabrics or leathers to choose from. The materials are usually divided into several levels, each of which is divided into multiple colors.
- Finishing details: Differences in workmanship will also affect the price; e.g. is the surface polished? Is the finishing walnut or ash or sandalwood? Therefore, providing the size, material and workmanship details of the product is very important for accurate quotes and the ability to compare prices. A sofa with different grades of materials can have a price difference of several thousand dollars.
* If you are not sure about the above mentioned product details, please contact us, we have professional designers and product consultants that can provide you with advice and assistance in this regard.
The second step: Production and Logistics
After confirming your order according to your desired configuration with the manufacturer Moroso, the production cycle is generally 8-12 weeks. After the production is completed, we will arrange with our logistics company to pick up the goods and start the export procedures. We will then inform you of the specific sea or air shipping schedule.
The third step: customs clearance and home delivery
When the Moroso Armchair TAKE A LINE arrives at the destination port or airport, customs clearance and commodity inspection will take place. After the relevant import taxes and duties have been determined and paid, the logistics company will deliver the goods to your designated location.
Other Questions about the Moroso Armchair TAKE A LINE?
Please contact us and we will do our best to asssist you. We are always reachable by live chat, email and telephone from Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 12.30 and from 14.30 to 17.00 (Italian time). Our goal is to offer you the best products at the lowest price, with the shortest possible delivery times.