SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
We are proud to offer extensive international shipping services to over 200 countries like USA, North America, South America, Africa, Bahrain, Kuwait, UAE, Australia, New Zealand and many more. Nothing means more to us than bringing our customers great value and service. We will continue to grow to meet the needs of all our customers, delivering a service beyond all expectation anywhere in the world.
How do you ship packages?
Depending on the weight and size of the product, we chose between a range of the most reliable courier services like DHL, FedEx, UPS as well as local delivery companies. We take the most comprehensive packaging protection measures and will insure your goods for 110% of the value of the goods. Any mistakes in the logistics process will be borne by the insurance company. In case of unfortunate damage, we will work to help you get needed replacements as quickly as possible at no extra charge. If something arrives from us that looks damaged, or if parts are missing, please notify us right away.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes. We provide free shipping to over 200 countries around the world. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries we will contact you.
What about customs?
We are not responsible for any custom fees. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and you may have to pay import taxes or custom fees when they arrive at your country. Goods shipped by courier, express, or other commercial service usually are expedited through Customs and Border Protection by a customs broker hired by that commercial service and then delivered seamlessly to your door. There are a number of different charges associated with these services, including shipping and handling, the fees charged by the service for clearing the merchandise through Customs and Border Protection, as well as any Customs duty and processing fees that may be owed on your importation. For US Customers: Packages whose declared value is under $800 will generally be cleared without any additional paperwork prepared by U.S. Customs and Border Protection. If the item is less than $2,000 in value and is not subject to a quota or is not a restricted or prohibited item, a U.S. Customs and Border Protection official will usually prepare the paperwork for importing it, assess the proper duty, and release it for delivery. This procedure is generally referred to as a mail entry. If the value of your purchase(s) is less than $2500 and your goods are being shipped by mail or freight, they may, in most cases, be imported as an informal entry.
You can calculate the duty assessed on your goods using the Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS), the master list classifying all types of goods and detailing the taxes to be levied on each category. Most furniture can be imported to the U.S. duty free, including seats, tables, beds, desks and shelves of any standard material.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping is divided in 3 categories: goods below 30 kg / 66 lbs, goods above and made-to-order furniture as follows:
- All parcel shipments below 30 kg / 66 lbs for items in stock ready for delivery usually ship in 5 to 10 business days to US. We also offer special overnight express shipping on request for urgent orders.
- Goods above 30 kg / 66 lbs are shipped by airfreight which takes additional preparation for packaging protection measures such as bubble wrapping fragile items, adding additional stabilization or protection and palletizing the goods so there will be no damages during shipping. We safely ship ceramic sinks, toilets and bathtubs this way all across the globe. Because of this goods above 30 kg / 66 lbs take an additional 2-5 day processing time.
- Very large goods such as appliances, beds, sofas, kitchens and made-to-order furniture which is manufactured according to your requirements takes about 8 weeks for production plus another 4-6 weeks for shipping by sea.
Shipping time also varies by location. These are our estimates for normal parcel shipments below 30 kg / 66 lbs:
*This doesn’t include our 2-5 day processing time for packaging protection measures such as bubble wrapping fragile items and adding additional protection.
||*Estimated Shipping Time
||5-10 Business days
||10-15 Business days
|Australia, New Zealand
||10-30 Business days
|Central & South America
||15-30 Business days
||15-40 Business days
|Africa, Bahrain, Kuwait, UAE
||15-30 Business days
Do you provide tracking information?
Yes, you will receive an email once your order ships that contains your tracking information. You can always track where your package is located and when it will approximately arrive. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please contact us.
My tracking says “no information available at the moment”.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.
Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you have specified combined shipping.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.
REFUNDS & RETURNS POLICY
If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
- If you did not receive the product within the guaranteed time (45 working days not including 2-5 day processing) you can request a refund or a reshipment.
- If you received the wrong item you can request a refund or a reshipment.
- You receive a broken item due to a manufacturing defect or transportation damage.
We do not issue the refund if:
- Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)
- Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
- The product you ordered does not meet your required specs or local building code. Please do your due diligence in advance.
- Other exceptional circumstances outside our control.
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 working days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on the Contact Us page
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorise you to do so.
Through many years of experience, we have learned to package our products to withstand damage during shipping, avoid selling items easily damaged during shipping, and discontinue suppliers whose damage rate is too high. If something arrives from us that looks damaged, or if parts are missing, please notify us right away. We will work to help you get needed replacements as quickly as possible at no extra charge.