CEA MIL212 kitchen faucet
Deck mounted mixer with shut off valve for instantaneous purify water and swivelling spout. Inverted osmosis system not included.
Where is the Cea kitchen tap Kitchen 1 hole tap MIL212 made?
CEA has its manufacturing plants located in the Bassano district of the Veneto region (N.E. Italy), which has gained a certain fame on account of its experience and capacity in the mechanical engineering sector. The firm’s operational headquarters are thus located in an area traditionally associated with high levels of industrial achievement and quality and where locally established synergies ensure highly effective results.
Final assembly of the Cea kitchen tap Kitchen 1 hole tap MIL212 at the workbench, setup and testing are the final stages of what can be considered as an authentic craftwork process. The process is eco-friendly and involves no chemical transformations, painting or galvanization. Owing to the type of manufacturing methodology adopted, CEA products are in any case fully recyclable.
Your benefits when buying the Cea kitchen tap Kitchen 1 hole tap MIL212 from us:
- Lower Prices: Up to 50% discount compared to local prices in retail stores
- Fast availability: Even with our standard 14 days shipping time you will get most of our products quicker than from local dealers who have to order out-of-stock items through wholesalers, distributors and local agents.
- Brand new, genuine products with original warranty: All of our products are sold in original packaging from the manufacturers with original warranty. The price savings are possible because we sell directly from Italy and we don’t have any expensive brick and mortar stores with a lot of overhead costs.
- Free Shipping for orders over $1500 USD.
- Tracking number and shipping insurance for every order.
- Safe Payments with Buyer Protection.
- Real people on our 24/7 customer support waiting to assist and help you.
CEA initiated its activity in the field of high-quality design, bathroom taps and fittings in 2007 and was very soon acclaimed on account of its distinctly innovative style and forms. Characterised by a strong technological bias and an interest in ‘re-interpreting’ products or developing new forms of application, CEA has gained distinction in the world of bathroom fittings and décor as a company with a futuristic outlook and is now increasingly seen as an important point of reference within the sector.
How much are the shipping costs for the Cea kitchen tap Kitchen 1 hole tap MIL212 to USA, North America, South America and other countries?
Generally speaking you can save the most money when you buy a couple of products together because for small parcels the shipping costs are charged in increments of 5, 10, 20 and 30 kg. In most cases 5 kg is enough for two faucets or two shower sets, so you save on shipping when you buy more than one product. The shipping costs for 5 kg to USA are $50 USD.
We offer free shipping for orders over $1500 USD to USA and North America.
How long does international shipping of the Cea kitchen tap Kitchen 1 hole tap MIL212 take to USA, North America, South America and other countries?
Normally it takes 20 to 30 days to ship the Cea kitchen tap Kitchen 1 hole tap MIL212 from Italy to USA, North America, South America and other countries. We also offer Express shipping for an additional fee if you want to get it faster. Please note that it can take longer if the item is out of stock at the manufacturer, so please contact us before your purchase, if you need it urgently.
Our friendly customer service team is always there for you on live chat, email or phone in case you have further questions about the Cea kitchen tap Kitchen 1 hole tap MIL212 or other Italian Plumbing Fixtures, Bathroom Products and Fittings.