Quarto is a convertible bed in sofa designed by Pepe Tanzi for Biesse. The patented mechanism which is fitted allows you to stay within a typical foam mattress bed complete with linen. Simplicity and comfort.
Perimeter structure made of laminated wood panel; padding made of soft polyurethane foam; the mechanism is a welded steel painted with epoxy powders in the oven. The feet are in polished chrome tube, the covers are fully removable. The large size mattress opens up to reveal unsuspected parties without cluttering the room, the soft seat sofa in fact, automatically positions itself below the network.
L. 59.06 inch – P. 37.01 inch – H. 27.56 inch
L. 150 cm – P. 94 cm – H. 70 cm
Mattress 47.24 inch – 74.80 inch – 5.12 inch
Mattress 120 cm – 190 cm – 13 cm
Designer: Pepe Tanzi
Biesse Quarto Sofa Beds Price & Discount
You can buy the Biesse Quarto Sofa Beds much cheaper than the original retail price in USA, North America, South America and other countries because we import it directly from Italy. In order to allow you to purchase genuine, high quality products like the Biesse Quarto Sofa Beds at the best price, we mostly sell made-to-order furniture, that is produced in Italy according to your requirements by the manufacturers. All of our products come in original packaging by the manufacturer with warranty. When you place your order for the Biesse Quarto Sofa Beds we will send a brand new unit directly from Italy to your home address in USA, North America, South America or other countries.
Biesse Quarto Sofa Beds Shipping to USA, North America, South America & other countries
Depending on the weight and size of the product, we chose between a range of the most reliable courier services like DHL, FedEx, UPS as well as local delivery companies. We take the most comprehensive packaging protection measures and you will also get a tracking number, so you will always be able to see when your Biesse Quarto Sofa Beds will arrive in USA, North America, South America, or any other country.
How to order a customized version of the Biesse Quarto Sofa Beds?
The first step: determine the product size and desired materials
In order to accurately provide you with a price, you need to tell us the following details:
- Product brand, model name or picture
- Product size: Usually most products are available in multiple sizes, like length, width, height, etc. Therefore, you need to provide detailed measurement information such as: 220 × 100 sofa, 120 × 120 coffee table, and so on. It is difficult to determine which size you want, even if you submit a picture and the name of the product series.
- Information on the grade of the material and the desired color: Furniture is available in a vast variety of materials and colors. The most common example is the sofa. A three-seat sofa of the same style often has dozens or even hundreds of fabrics or leathers to choose from. The materials are usually divided into several levels, each of which is divided into multiple colors.
- Finishing details: Differences in workmanship will also affect the price; e.g. is the surface polished? Is the finishing walnut or ash or sandalwood? Therefore, providing the size, material and workmanship details of the product is very important for accurate quotes and the ability to compare prices. A sofa with different grades of materials can have a price difference of several thousand dollars.
* If you are not sure about the above mentioned product details, please contact us, we have professional designers and product consultants that can provide you with advice and assistance in this regard.
The second step: Production and Logistics
After confirming your order according to your desired configuration with the manufacturer Biesse, the production cycle is generally 8-12 weeks. After the production is completed, we will arrange with our logistics company to pick up the goods and start the export procedures. We will then inform you of the specific sea or air shipping schedule.
The third step: customs clearance and home delivery
When the goods arrive at the destination port or airport, customs clearance and commodity inspection will take place. After the relevant import taxes and duties have been determined and paid, the logistics company will deliver the goods to your designated location.
Other Questions about the Biesse Quarto Sofa Beds?
Please contact us and we will do our best to assist you. We are always reachable by email and telephone from Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 12.30 and from 14.30 to 17.00 (Italian time). Our goal is to offer you the best products at the lowest price, with the shortest possible delivery times.
We carry all products by this brand. If you are not able to find a certain product in our shop or would like an individual quotation, please send us an enquiry.