Andy ’13 is a sofa available in different models designed by Paolo Piva for the brand B & B Italia. Comfort can be distinguished by the inclination of the back with a simple gesture switches from vertical to horizontal guaranteeing maximum relaxation and formal elegance.
Andy 2013 is a remake of the classic model of sofa Andy Paolo Piva for the brand B & B Italy. Unique comfort thanks to the innovative solution the reclining seat back and the ability to choose optionally the abundant pillows with rear roller, which double as headrests. It takes some time relaxing and protagonist of living with its rigorous design and elegant. Available in 2 places, 3 places or angular in different sizes and configurations. Internal frame with tubular steel profiles and steel; Internal frame padding in flexible polyurethane foam cold Bayfit® (Bayer®); lining polyester fiber; structure drawn steel and steel painted; profiles with steel pipes: painted or chromed; uprights – sofas sheet steel: painted or chromed; legs and tips of thermoplastic material.
Extra padding cushions: sterilized down, polyester fiber, cotton lining.
The covering additional cushions is the same upholstery as that chosen for the sofa.
Designer: Paolo Piva
B&B Italia Andy 2013 Sofa Price & Discount
You can buy the B&B Italia Andy 2013 Sofa much cheaper than the original retail price because we import it directly from Italy. In order to allow you to purchase genuine, high quality products like the B&B Italia Andy 2013 Sofa at the best price, we mostly sell made-to-order furniture, that is produced in Italy according to your requirements by the manufacturers. All of our products come in original packaging by the manufacturer with warranty. When you place your order for the B&B Italia Andy 2013 Sofa we will send a brand new unit directly from Italy to your home address.
B&B Italia Andy 2013 Sofa Shipping
Depending on the weight and size of the product, we chose between a range of the most reliable courier services like DHL, FedEx, UPS as well as local delivery companies. We take the most comprehensive packaging protection measures and you will also get a tracking number, so you will always be able to see when your B&B Italia Andy 2013 Sofa will arrive.
How to order a customized version of the B&B Italia Andy 2013 Sofa?
The first step: determine the product size and desired materials
In order to accurately provide you with a price, you need to tell us the following details:
- Product brand, model name or picture
- Product size: Usually most products are available in multiple sizes, like length, width, height, etc. Therefore, you need to provide detailed measurement information such as: 220 × 100 sofa, 120 × 120 coffee table, and so on. It is difficult to determine which size you want, even if you submit a picture and the name of the product series.
- Information on the grade of the material and the desired color: Furniture is available in a vast variety of materials and colors. The most common example is the sofa. A three-seat sofa of the same style often has dozens or even hundreds of fabrics or leathers to choose from. The materials are usually divided into several levels, each of which is divided into multiple colors.
- Finishing details: Differences in workmanship will also affect the price; e.g. is the surface polished? Is the finishing walnut or ash or sandalwood? Therefore, providing the size, material and workmanship details of the product is very important for accurate quotes and the ability to compare prices. A sofa with different grades of materials can have a price difference of several thousand dollars.
* If you are not sure about the above mentioned product details, please contact us, we have professional designers and product consultants that can provide you with advice and assistance in this regard.
The second step: Production and Logistics
After confirming your order according to your desired configuration with the manufacturer B&B Italia, the production cycle is generally 8-12 weeks. After the production is completed, we will arrange with our logistics company to pick up the goods and start the export procedures. We will then inform you of the specific sea or air shipping schedule.
The third step: customs clearance and home delivery
When the goods arrive at the destination port or airport, customs clearance and commodity inspection will take place. After the relevant import taxes and duties have been determined and paid, the logistics company will deliver the goods to your designated location.
Other Questions about the B&B Italia Andy 2013 Sofa?
Please contact us and we will do our best to assist you. We are always reachable by email and telephone from Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 12.30 and from 14.30 to 17.00 (Italian time). Our goal is to offer you the best products at the lowest price, with the shortest possible delivery times.
We carry all products by this brand. If you are not able to find a certain product in our shop or would like an individual quotation, please send us an enquiry.